Terms and Conditions
The term “Utzinger” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Shipping and Delivery Policy
- Utzinger delivers wine ordered online within Australia using Australia Post or Fastway Couriers.
- Minimum order is 6 bottles per shipment.
- We do NOT accept international orders. Please contact us via email if you wish to order from outside of Australia.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 3 and 7 business days depending on your location.
- We will notify you within 2 business days if we are unable to dispatch your order. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you immediately to arrange an agreeable alternative item or a full refund.
- Wine will not be delivered to an unattended premise. If the driver comes to your delivery address you are away an “article awaiting” card will be left.
- You must be 18 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Utzinger wines. Wine must be signed for by a non intoxicated person over 18 years of age at the time of delivery.
- Wines purchased from Utzinger are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
- Utzinger supports the responsible service of alcohol across Australia.
- Please note that due to the low levels of sulphur used in our wines, if the weather is extremely hot we may delay the shipping to avoid any stress on the wines. If this ever happens, you will be notified immediately.
Payments and Refunds
- Secure Payments can be made via our order online system using Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa) or Debit Card.
- Secure Payments are processed via Square.
- All prices are in $AUD.
- All prices include GST. A Tax Invoice/Receipt will be provided listing GST.
- We do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. Refunds will be given in compliance with consumer rights.
- Utzinger will happily exchange any incorrect or damaged item(s) upon notification within 10 days of receiving goods. We will gladly offer a refund for items we are unable to replace.
- In all cases, please ensure you notify us within 10 days of receiving the goods at email@example.com